Roller blinds have become one of the most popular choices for light control both at home and at work. Some of the reasons for this are:
• The wide variety of colours, textures and functionalities available to complement almost any choice of décor and style.
• The ease of cleaning and minimal dust collection (depending on fabric choice)
• The durability and extremely low maintenance of good quality roller blinds components.
Roller blinds are easy to operate. Simple yet stylish, they are easy to roll up or down for the perfect level of shading. Our roller blind fabrics come in a wide variety of colours and textures, which are divided into three main categories:
1. Block-out fabrics which allow no light through the fabric.
2. Transparent/Translucent/Filter fabrics where some light is allowed through but with little or no visibility.
3. Screen fabrics which block 95% of the sun but still allow for very good visibility.
A 20mm gap on the control side and 15mm gap on the non-control side between the fabric of the blind and the wall is an industry standard and may vary due to opening sizes, skirtings, etc. Side channels are available as an optional extra to close these gaps and reduce the light coming into the room.
Decorative pelmets are available as an optional add-on.
Roller blinds can be motorised.